2009-10-06

October 6th, 2009

I had my last spinal yesterday afternoon at 3:00.  Everything went really well and now I only have one I.V. left.  I will have it on Friday and then I am all done.  HURRAY!

Here is a picture of my friend Kenedee.  She came in to visit with me while I had to ly down for six hours.  Kenedee has ONH like me so she gets massage therapy too.  In the picture she is massaging my arm.  She loves to give people massages.  Today I feel great so Dr. Kenedee must be a very good healer!

DSC05325

This is a picture of Gracie and her friend Angelica pushing their little friend Donniela in the wheelchair around the hospital.  It is just a wheelchair that the kids play with to make the time go by.  It is fun to watch all the kids play together.

DSC05323

Gracie has been playing in the hall with the nurses this morning, so they are teaching her how to be a nurse and take temperatures.  They asked her to come in and take mine.  Dr. Gracie determined that my temp was probably fine because it wasn’t as high as the nurse’s was.

DSC05327

Entry Filed under: onh,Uncategorized

6 Comments

• 1. Christi  |  October 6th, 2009 at 5:58 pm

Wow, only one left!!! Good for you Shanan! We will miss you guys around here!

• 2. Mary B  |  October 6th, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Good morning from Payette, I check your blog first thing in the morning while the coffee is making. I can feel the excitement you have about being almost done and getting ready to come home. Tim, Jeff and Ron are probably counting the days also. Progress has been made!!!! God Bless chris

• 3. Ilene  |  October 6th, 2009 at 9:42 pm

You have some pretty nice looking nurses there. That blonde will take good care of you. That is such a cute picture. Take care and we will see you in a few days. I’m taking Mick to dinner for his birthday tomorrow night. Love to All
    Ilene

• 4. mina  |  October 7th, 2009 at 12:33 am

hurray! hurray! i can’t wait for you guys to come home. everyone needs a good dose of baby love!

• 5. Darlene Black  |  October 7th, 2009 at 8:16 am

I’ll bet those little hands felt pretty nice. Maybe Missy will want to go into the medical field after this trip.

• 6. Jodi  |  October 10th, 2009 at 11:15 am

I just got caught up on your blog and ABSOLUTELY love the picture of you and Kenedee. What a moment to cherish! Love to all. Jodi

Calendar