2009-10-13

October 13th, 2009

Today was our last day in China.  Mom and Gracie were busy saying good bye and I was busy getting my last tests.  My eyes are very dialated, so I will email more information later.  I will say that the two tests I had show my visual field has expanded and there is definitely more activity in my right eye.  I will send more information within the next few days.  Thanks for all for the love prayers and support.

Entry Filed under: onh,Uncategorized

7 Comments

• 1. Ilene  |  October 13th, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Hey, I won’t call for awhile. I will let you rest. You call me when you are somewhat rested. No you can’t wait until November 15th. Will see you soon. Praying for a great trip home for you all. Love and Prayers
    Deeds

• 2. Jacki Corta  |  October 13th, 2009 at 10:22 pm

YIPEEEEEEE…….YAHOOOOOO………..WAHOOOOO…….YIPEEEEEE……YAHOOOOOOO!!! Can you tell I am so excited to have you all coming home. So excited to hear about your tests, can’t wait to see what the next year brings. This journey has been amazing and I want to THANK YOU for letting all of us be a part of it. We have enjoyed every moment of it and it has taught us some amazing lessons here at the Corta house!

Thoughts and Prayers sent your way for a safe travel home! Can’t wait to visit with you.

jacki

• 3. Cheri Lindquist  |  October 14th, 2009 at 1:40 am

Hello Shanan, Gracie, and Mom,

I just wanted to let you know that I wish you all a safe and restful flight home!! Looking forward to seeing all of you soon! Thank you for letting us stay connected while you were away. You are an inspiration to me!

Cheri and family :)

• 4. Sarah Beth  |  October 14th, 2009 at 4:27 am

I cant wait to see all of you.

• 5. Angela  |  October 14th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Travel safe

• 6. Kim Glineski  |  October 15th, 2009 at 7:06 am

Shanan-
    I am so excited for you and know it will only continue to get better. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers for a safe trip home from your awesome adventure. Looking forward to “Lion” basketball and catching up.

Kim

• 7. Kayla Jean  |  October 20th, 2009 at 10:32 am

I remember when you guys first left to go there, Long time it has been! CRAZY! Time goes FAST! Love all and happy ur home!

Calendar